SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Carefully read, understand, and follow all information in this user manual before installing and using the spa. IMPORT ANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS. W ARNING: • The spa must be supplied through an isolating transformer or supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA. • The spa must be connected to a grounded mains supply socket with a supply cord fitted with a plug and PRCD with a tripping current of 10mA. • The pump must be tested before each use, to test follow the instruction of pump. • If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer , service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. • T o reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use extension cord to connect unit to electric supply; provide a properly located outlet. • No part of the appliance is to be located above the bath during use. • Parts containing live parts, except parts supplied with safety extra-low voltage not exceeding 12V , must be inaccessible to a person in spa pool; Parts incorporating electrical components, except remote control devices, must be located or fixed so that they cannot fall into the spa pool. • The spa must be supplied by earthed power source. • The power source on the wall of building should keep more than 4m away from pool. • W arning: Always keep plug dry , plug in with wet plug is definitely forbidden! • The plug shall be directly connected only to a socket-outlet of the fixed electrical installation. • It is necessary to have the plug accessible after installation of the spa. CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer , or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and of f by the utility . After using your spa for 3-5 years, you should contact your local qualified maintenance technician to ensure the safety and performance of the spa. The main components, such as heating element, air blower motor and non-return valves within the electric unit should be checked and replaced (if necessary) by professional persons. • T O A VOID ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT USE THE SP A WHEN IT IS RAINING,THUNDERING OR LIGHTNING. • Never wear your contact lenses when in your spa. • Do not use spa during chemical maintenance. • Extension cords can’t be used. • Don’t plug or unplug the appliance if hand is wet. • Always unplug the appliance: - before cleaning or other maintenance - if leave it unattended on holidays • When the appliance will be not used for a long time, such as in the winter , the spa or pool set should be disassembled and stored indoor . • For safety reason, only use the accessories provided or approved by the spa manufacturer . • Do not to place the spa on slippery surface , and to make sure the surface is free of sharp object before installation. • Never place any electrical supplies or appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio, or television, within 2m of spa. • Caution: Read the instruction before using the appliance and installation or reassemble every time. • Safekeeping the instruction. If instruction is missed, please contact with manufacturer or search it in website www .bestwaycorp.com • W arning: For electric safety , a PRCD is incorporated in the power cord, if the leakage current is detected more than 10mA, the device will operate and cut-off the power supply , in such case, please unplug and stop using the spa at once. Don’t reset the product by yourself. And you must contact the local service agent to check and repair the product. • This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. (For EU market) • Cleaning and user maintenance must be performed by an adult above18 years old who is familiar with the risk of electric shock. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety . Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. (For market other than EU) • W ater attracts children; always attach a spa cover after each use. • Do not bury cord. Locate cord to minimize abuse from lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and other equipment. • DANGER - Risk of Accidental Drowning (especially children under 5 years). Caution shall be exercised to prevent unauthorized access to the spa by children. This can be reached by adult supervisor securing the means of access or installing a safety protection device to the spa. T o avoid accidents during spa use, ensure that children are kept under constant adult supervision. • DANGER - Risk of Injury . The suction fittings in this spa are sized to match the specific water flow created by the pump. Should the need arise to replace the suction fittings or the pump, be sure that the flow rates are compatible. Never operate the spa if the suction fittings are broken or missing. Never replace a suction fitting with one rated less than the flow rate marked on the original suction fitting. • RISK OF INJUR Y . Never operate spa if inlet / outlet pipes are broken or missing. Never attempt to replace the inlet / outlet pipes. Always consult your local Aftersales centre. • RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Install at least 2m from all metal surfaces. • RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Never operate any electrical appliance when in your spa or when your body is wet. Never place any electric appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio, or television, within 2m of spa. • Consider that the comfortable temperature range during use may be lower than the maximum safe temperature. • During pregnancy , soaking in hot water may cause damage to the fetus. Limit use to 10 minutes at a time. • T O REDUCE THE RISK OF INJUR Y : A. The water in a spa should never exceed 40°C (104°F). W ater temperature between 38°C (100°F) and 40°C (104°F) is considered safe and comfortable for a healthy adult. Lower water temperatures are recommended for young children and when spa use exceeds 10 minutes. B. Since excessive water temperatures have a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy , pregnant or possibly pregnant women should limit spa water temperature to 38°C (100°F). C. Before entering a spa, the user should measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer since the tolerance of water temperature regulating device varies. D. The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication before or during spa use may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of drowning. E. Obese persons and persons with a history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, or diabetes should consult a physician before using a spa. F. Persons using medication should consult a physician before using a spa since some medication may induce drowsiness while other medication may af fect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation. G. A void putting the head under water at all times. H. A void swallowing spa water . • T O REDUCE THE RISK OF INJUR Y : Never pour water with a temperature higher than 40°C (104°F) into the spa pool directly . • The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication can greatly increase the risk of fatal hyperthermia. Hyperthermia occurs when the internal temperature of the body reaches a level that is several degrees above the normal body temperature of 37°C (98.6°F). The symptoms of hyperthermia include an increase in the internal temperature of the body , dizziness, lethargy , drowsiness, and fainting. The ef fects of hyperthermia include failure to perceive heat; failure to recognize the need to exit spa or hot tub; unawareness of impending hazard; fetal damage in pregnant women; physical inability to exit the spa or hot tub; and unconsciousness resulting in the danger of drowning. • Electric installations should follow national wiring rules, consult a qualified electrician with any questions. • These warnings, instructions, and safety guidelines address some common risks of water recreation, but they cannot cover all risks and dangers in all cases. Always use caution, common sense, and good judgment when enjoying any water activity . Retain this information for future use. In addition, the following information can be supplied depending on the spa type: Non Swimmers safety - Continuous, active, and vigilant supervision of weak swimmers and non-swimmers especially in exercise spas, by a competent adult is required at all times (remembering that children under five years of age are at the highest risk of drowning). - Designate a competent adult to supervise the spa each time it is being used. - W eak swimmers or non-swimmers should wear personal protection equipment, especially when using the exercise spa. - When the spa is not in use, or unsupervised, remove all toys from the spa and its surrounding area to avoid attracting children to the spa. Safety devices - A safety cover or other safety protection device shall be used, or all doors and windows (where applicable) shall be secured to prevent unauthorized access to the spa. - Barriers, covers, alarms, or similar safety devices are helpful aids, but they are not substitutes for continuous and competent adult supervision. Safety equipment - It is recommended to keep rescue equipment (e.g. a ring buoy) by the spa (if appropriate). - Keep a working phone and a list of emergency phone numbers near the spa. Safe use of the spa - Encourage all users especially children to learn how to swim. - Learn Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - CPR) and refresh this knowledge regularly . This can make a life-saving dif ference in the event of an emergency . - Instruct all spa users, including children, what to do in case of an emergency . - Never dive into any shallow body of water . This can lead to serious injury or death. - Do not use the spa when using alcohol or medication that may impair the bather's ability to safely use the spa. - When covers are used, remove them completely from the water surface before entering the spa. - Protect spa occupants from water related illnesses by advising them to keep water treated and practicing good hygiene. Consult the water treatment guidelines in the user's manual. - Store chemicals out of the reach of children. - Use the signage provided on the spa or within 2 000 mm of the spa in a prominent visible position. - Removable ladders, when removed, shall be stored safely where children cannot climb on it. CONSUL T YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR RECOMMENDA TIONS. CAUTION: • W e strongly recommend not to unfold and inflate the spa if the ambient temperature is below 15°C(59°F). W e suggest inflating the spa indoors, and then continuing set up outdoors. If the outdoor temperature is lower than 6°C(42.8°F), the spa heater must always be on. In this mode, the Freeze Shield™ system can keep the internal temperature between 6°C(42.8°F) and 10°C(50°F) to prevent damage, such as water freezing in the pipes or the circulation system. Important: If the Freeze Shield™ system isn’t working, alarms will pop up on the spa. Be sure to check the status of your spa if the outdoor temperature is below 6°C(42.8°F). In case of a long-term absence from home when there is a risk of temperatures falling below 6°C(42.8°F), we strongly suggest disassembling the spa and storing it following the storage procedure. • Do not use the spa alone. • People with infectious diseases should not use a spa. • Do not use the spa immediately following strenuous exercise. • Always enter and exit the spa slowly and cautiously . W et surfaces are slippery . • T o avoid damage to the pump, the spa must never be operated unless the spa is filled with water . • Immediately leave spa if the user feels uncomfortable or sleepy . • Whenever the spa is emptied, the filter should be cleaned (and drained/dried,where applicable). • Any manual dosing of chemicals shall not be performed while bathers are present in the spa. • Never add water to chemicals. Always add chemicals to water to avoid strong fumes or violent reactions that may result in hazardous chemical spray . • Regarding the information pertaining to cleaning, maintenance
, and disposal of water , please see section
• Regarding the information pertaining to the installation, thanks
to refer to the below paragraph of the manual.
• Please examine equipment before use. Notify Bestway at the
customer service address listed on this manual for any
damaged or missing parts at the time of purchase. V
the equipment components represent the models that you had
intended to purchase.
• This product is not intended for commercial use.
VE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Indoor and outdoor & above ground & portable wiring & portable
ARNING: The selected location has to be able to support of
supporting the expected load.
ARNING: An adequate drainage system has to be provided to
deal with overflow water for both indoor and outdoor installations.
Always keep the spa cover on to minimize heat loss during
heating of the spa between uses (but not while it is being
used). Ensure the cover is fitted tightly
, as per instructions to
maximize insulation. It shall be recommended that the cover
when not in use, should be kept off the ground to retain its
cleanliness (particularly the surface in close proximity to the
water spa water surface). The cover should be stored in an
appropriate location, where it cannot be damaged, or cause
• Check the set water temperature and consider lowering it for
the times when the spa will typically not be in use.
• Depending on external conditions, consider turning off the
heater entirely if not using the spa for an extended period of
time (where the spa provides this option, but still maintains
• It is recommended to use an insulating ground cloth underneath
the spa to minimize heat loss through the bottom of the spa.
• Maintain clean filters to preserve appropriate working conditions
for the pump and avoid unnecessary water replacement and
• Keep the spa away from the rest area to minimize noise disturbance. • Recommended to ask a qualified contractor or a structural engineer to verify if the support material is strong enough to support the maximum design load of the spa, spa water and bathers. Read the filled weight information on the package. • Please keep at least 1m clearance around the spa. • Consult your local government authority for water regulations related to convenient water supply for filling the spa. • Recommended to consult experts and/or local authorities to apply local or national laws/regulations relating to childproof fencing, safety barriers, lighting, and other safety requirements. • Do not put the cover on the ground or any other dirty surface when not in place on the spa. • When the spa is being used, the cover should be placed in a clean, dry area, otherwise it can pick up dirt and bacteria. Covers should not be put on wooden tables or wooden decking because of the risk of bleaching the wood. A cover lifter , or similar device, is useful for ensuring that the cover does not come into contact with the ground. A cover lifter is strongly recommended for spas in rental settings. IMPORT ANT : Because of the combined weight of the Lay-Z-Spa, water , and users, it is extremely important that the base where the Lay-Z-Spa is installed is smooth, flat, level and capable of uniformly supporting the weight for the entire time the Lay-Z-Spa is installed (not on the carpet or other similar material). If the Lay-Z-Spa is placed on a surface, which does not meet these requirements, any damage caused by improper support is not covered under the manufacturer ’ s warranty . It is the responsibility of the Lay-Z-Spa owner to assure the integrity of the site at all times. 1. Indoor Installation: Be aware of special requirements if you install the spa indoors. • Humidity is a natural side ef fect with Lay-Z-Spa installation. Determine the ef fects of airborne moisture on exposed wood, paper , etc. in the proposed location. T o minimize these ef fects it is best to provide plenty of ventilation to the selected area. An architect can help determine if more ventilation is needed. • Consult your local government authority for installation regulations. • Keep suitable air treatment in the spa chamber (ventilation and dehumidification) regularly to preserve the bathers’ safety and comfort . • Do not to install the spa on carpet or other floor materials (e.g. untreated cork, timber or other porous materials) that promote or harbour moisture and bacteria, or that could be af fected by water treatment chemicals used in the spa. • Empty the spa before remove it from the chamber or building. 2. Outdoor Installation: • During filling, draining or when in use, water may flow out of the spa. Therefore the Lay-Z-Spa should be installed near a floor drain. • Do not leave the spa's surface exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. • Consult your local professional installers for environmental conditions, such as ground water and risk of frost. • Recommended to protecting the spa from direct sunlight exposure by a cover when not in use. PRCD W ARNING W ARNING: Before inserting plug into a power outlet, make sure the current rate of the power outlet is suitable for the pump. W ARNING: Using an extension lead or multi plug adaptor with the spa heater can cause the plug to overheat, causing damage to the equipment and surrounding items. The spa is a class I electrical appliance and must be connected directly to a grounded socket. It is recommended to only use a socket which is resistant to humidity and capable of high power loading. Regularly check the plug and socket for signs of damage before using the spa – do not use the spa if the plug or socket is damaged. If you are unsure about the quality of the electrical supply , please consult a qualified electrician before use. W ARNING: The PRCD plug must be tested before each use to avoid risk of electric shock. W ARNING: Do not use the pump if this test fails. For assistance, please visit the support section on our website, www .bestwaycorp.com. OWNER’S MANUAL
Onko sinulla kysyttävää aiheesta Bestway etkä löydä vastausta käyttöoppaasta? Esitä kysymyksesi täällä. Anna selkeä ja kattava kuvaus ongelmasta ja kysymyksestäsi. Mitä paremmin kuvailet ongelmaa ja kysymystä, sitä helpompi muiden Bestway omistajien on tarjota sinulle hyvä vastaus.
Kysymysten lukumäärä: 2