Katso täältä ilmaiseksi DeLonghi Dedica Style EC 685 manuaalia. Oletko lukenut manuaalin, mutta se ei vastaa kysymykseesi? Tällöin voit kysyä kysymyksen tällä sivustolla muilta DeLonghi Dedica Style EC 685 omistajilta.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
• Read all instructions.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles and knobs.
• To protect against re, electrical shock and personal injury, do not immerse cord, plug or appliance in
water or other liquid.
• Never allow the appliance to be used by children.
• Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before tting or taking o
parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
• Do not operate with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged
in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or
• The use of accessory attachments or spare parts not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may
result in re, electrical shock or personal injury.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electrical burner, or in a heated oven.
• Plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn any control to “o”, then remove plug from wall outlet.
• Do not use the appliance for other than the intended use. This appliance is to be utilized for domestic use
only. Any other use is to be considered improper and therefore, dangerous.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of re or electric shock, do not remove the exterior of the unit or the cover.
Don’t attempt to repair or modify the machine, doing so will void the warranty. Repair should be done by
authorized service personnel only!
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
SHORT CORD INSTRUCTIONS
- A short power cord is provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a
- Longer, detachable power supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care is exer-
cised in their use.
- If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating should be at least as great as the electrical rating
of the appliance. If the appliance is provided with 3- wire, grounding type cord, the extension should be
a GROUNDING TYPE 3 - WIRE CORD. The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the
counter-top or table top where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over.
- Your product is equipped with a polarized alternating current line plug (a plug having one blade wider
than the other). This plug will t into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are
unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to t,
contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized