When used in the directed manner, this unit has been designed and manufactured
to ensure your personal safety. However, improper use can result in potential electrical
shock or fire hazards. Please read all safety and operating instructions carefully before
installation and use, and keep these instructions handy for future reference. Take
special note of all warnings listed in these instructions and on the unit.
1. Water and Moisture – The unit should not be used near water. For example:
near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, swimming pool or in a wet
2. Ventilation – The unit should be situated so that its location or position does
not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, it should not be situated
on a bed, sofa, rug or similar surface that may block ventilation openings. Also,
it should not be placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet,
which may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
3. Heat – The unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators,
heat registers, stoves or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce
4. Power Sources – The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the
type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
5. Power-Cable Protection – Power supply cables should be routed so that
they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against
them. It is always best to have a clear area from where the cable exits the unit
to where it is plugged into an AC socket.
6. Cleaning – The unit should be cleaned only as recommended. See the
Maintenance section of this manual for cleaning instructions.
7. Objects and Liquid Entry – Care should be taken so that objects do not fall
and liquids are not spilled into any openings or vents located on the product.
8. Attachments – Do not use attachments not recommended by the product
9. Lightning and Power Surge Protection – Unplug the unit from the wall
socket and disconnect the antenna or cable system during a lightning storm or
when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time. This will prevent
damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
10. Overloading – Do not overload wall sockets, extension cords, or integral
convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
11. Damage Requiring Service – The unit should be serviced by qualified service
A. the power supply cable or plug has been damaged.
B. objects have fallen into or liquid has been spilled into the enclosure.
C. the unit has been exposed to rain.
D. the unit has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
E. the unit exhibits a marked change in performance or does not operate
12. Periods of Nonuse – If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of
time, such as a month or longer, the power cable should be unplugged from
the unit to prevent damage or corrosion.
13. Servicing – The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond those
methods described in the user’s operating instructions. Service methods not
covered in the operating instructions should be referred to qualified service
Questions? Visit www.ihome.com
or call 1-800-288-2792 Toll Free
• Place the unit on a level surface away from sources of direct sunlight or excessive
• Protect your furniture when placing your unit on a natural wood and lacquered
finish. A cloth or other protective material should be placed between it and the
• Clean your unit with a soft cloth moistened only with mild soap and water. Stronger
cleaning agents, such as Benzene, thinner or similar materials can damage the
surface of the unit.
Kysymysten lukumäärä: 0
Onko sinulla kysyttävää tuotteesta iHome IM71 tai tarvitsetko apua? Esitä kysymyksesi täällä. Anna selkeä ja kattava kuvaus asiasta ja kysymyksestäsi. Mitä yksityiskohtaisemmin kuvaat asiaasi ja kysymystäsi, sitä helpompi muiden iHome IM71 omistajien on vastata kysymykseesi oikein.
Tietoja iHome IM71
Katso iHome IM71 käyttöohjeet täältä ilmaiseksi. Tämä opas kuuluu luokkaan Lataustelineet, ja sen on arvioinut 1 ihmistä keskimäärin arvosanalla 8.8. Tämä opas on saatavana seuraavilla kielillä: Englanti. Onko sinulla kysyttävää tuotteesta iHome IM71 tai tarvitsetko apua? Esitä kysymyksesi täällä